Interim HealthCare has been a leader in home based services for almost 50 years, providing patients trustworthy caregivers with the necessary experience to care for you or your loved one. Why choose Interim HealthCare?
- A family-oriented care approach is utilized in order to maximize communication and understanding.
- An unmatched dedication to integrity and high quality of care means an enhanced level of service.
- Our employees are insured with general and professional liability in order to ease patient legal concerns.
- Interim is a locally owned company, which is why we have a vested interest in providing the most appropriate level of services based on the needs of the individual. We are also part of a national company that is highly invested in seeking better ways of caring for people on a more personal level. This gives you the maximum benefit and the most up-to-date innovations in home care.
- Our highly trained staff has the most up-to-date training in their field of expertise, giving you peace of mind.
- We have services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – giving you the help you need, when you need it the most.
Remember, if home care is recommended, it’s YOUR choice!
This service is available at these locations:
Amarillo | Austin | Brownfield | Bryan | Corpus Christi | Dallas | Fort Worth | Granbury | Levelland | Lubbock | Midland | New Braunfels | Pampa | Plainview | San Antonio | Temple | Waco
Clovis | Hobbs | Portales | Roswell