What is Hospice Care?
The role of the Interim Hospice & Palliative Care team in the Minneapolis - St. Paul region is to provide care and services that support our patients and their families as they encounter struggles in their health
Our professional staff shares over 145 years of hospice & palliative care-giving experience. We help patients and families understand the choices they have in care, and which of our services would work best for their specific scenario.
The Interim HealthCare of the Twin Cities Hospice Care Program provides individual personalized care, coordinating the services that will make patient and family safe and comfortable. Our ultimate goal is to help each individual improve their quality of life through dedicated efforts ensuring care and compassion for our patient and their families.
Hospice Care Services in Minneapolis & St.Paul region include:
- Pre-Admission Consultation
- Hospice Nursing Care
- Hospice Physician/Medical Director
- Hospice Aides for Personal Care
- Medical Social Work and Pastoral Care
- Therapists and Counseling
- Trained Volunteers
- Pain and Symptom Management
- Pharmacy Consultation/Services
- Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Education & Training for Caregivers
- Respite or Inpatient Care if needed-
- Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention - eligibility required
- Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
- Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
Click here to become a hospice volunteer