Home Health Services | Minneapolis - St. Paul - Twin Cities Metro Area
Home Health services in Minnesota are typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility. According to national surveys, it’s what most people say they would choose if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you?
Whether in need of nursing, therapy or home health aide services, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are receiving our services.
Through our trained health care professionals, Interim HealthCare provides a variety of home health services to those who wish to live independently in Minneapolis, St. Paul and throughout the Twin Cities Metro region. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Home Health Services Include...
- Nursing Care
- Wound care
- Negative pressure wound therapy
- Infusion therapy/PICC lines
- Tube feeding/ostomy care
- Skilled observation with education of disease process
- Basic nutritional education
- Post-surgical care and education
- Pain management
- Catheter care
- Home Health Aides:
- Bathing/showering assistance
- Medical Social Workers:
- Advanced care planning
- Financial concerns
- Community resources
- Registered Dietitian:
- Weight management
- Specialized diet education to manage chronic diseases and/or wound healing.
Additionally, Interim Healthcare offers therapy services such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy and lymphedema therapy
All therapies focus on improving independence, function and safety within the home and community. We help many people recover from a variety of cardiac, neurologic and orthopedic conditions, falls, and problems due to general deconditioning.
- Physical Therapy
- Balance and falls prevention
- Strength and endurance
- Pain management
- Mobility training with canes/walkers/wheelchairs
- Transfer training
- Occupational Therapy
- Cognitive testing
- ADL training (dressing/bathing/grooming/meal prep/etc.)
- Home safety assessments
- Durable Medical Equipment assessments/fitting/ordering
- Speech Therapy
- Swallowing assessments and rehab
- Treatment of language and communication disorders
- Cognitive testing and rehab
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Edema management
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Compression bandaging
- Ordering/fitting of compression garments
All Interim clinicians are trained in the Teepa Snow Positive Approach™ to dementia care. This specialized training allows us to treat clients with dementia diagnoses in a respectful and caring manner, resulting in very positive outcomes.
Interim HealthCare can address all your homecare needs!
Interim HealthCare has been in business around the nation since 1966 and is trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader of elder home care services, we bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the community. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.