Medical Staffing Solutions - Sponane, WA Region
For medical staffing services in the Spokane area, hospitals nursing homes and other health care facilities in the area know that they can turn to Interim HealthCare. Our Washington State health care staffing solutions can help you to…
- Cover for vacations and holidays
- Reduce costly overtime and staff burn-out
- Meet staffing needs during census peaks
In addition, healthcare providers rely on Interim HealthCare of Spokane, WA to provide direct hire and temporary sourcing services that can: Reduce costs and staff time associated with full time hiring and Improve employee selection results through a 13 week “try before you hire” program.
Interim offers medical staffing services that range from extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts. Our nurses and other health care professionals are fully trained with a variety of skill sets. So whether you need an RN to fill the gap in a high specialty unit within a hospital in Spokane Valley, have an RN out sick at a physician’s office in Medical Lake or need coverage for a school nurse in Grant County, you can rest assured that Interim can provide the healthcare staffing services you need anywhere in the Spokane area
- Fill the gap for last minute call-offs
- Meet a short term staffing need or cover for an extended leave of absence
- Provide clinical staff that they do not currently employ for projects and services
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
- Therapists- PT/OT/ST
- Medical Clerical
- Personal Care Attendants (Sitters)
- And a variety of Allied Healthcare Professionals
All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.