Interim HealthCare has customized services to accommodate all aspects of our daily lives. Our goal is to work with you to assess your personal needs, whether medical or simply time-related, and provide appropriate services to ensure individuals thrive in their environment. We have developed unique programs such as:
- Healthcare facilities, long-term care insurance companies, workers compensation agencies, vaccination clinics and many other agencies focused on healthcare issues continue to be challenged to achieve bottom line profitability and are pressured by many different factors including: Medicaid and state budget pressures, employer based insurance trends, higher physician compensations and census trends. They must continue to be adequately staffed with registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and Certified Nursing Assistance to ensure on - going patient care when the needs arise. The Staffing Services program provides a better solution to the customer and the facility or agency by reducing costs and structuring service when it is really needed. Staffing services are a means to support healthcare services by efficiently providing skill and non-skilled personnel.
- Our HomeLife Enrichment program offers an experience that engages seniors and contributes to a lifestyle that is not only safe and independent, but one that is enriched with meaning and self-worth. By focusing on the qualities of an enriched life – the mind, body, spirit, and family – our services go well beyond traditional non-medical ―sitter services and address the broader issues our clients face as part of the aging process, or as adolescents.
- Interim Transitions is a program specifically designed to provide non-medical support to individuals with Chronic Care needs. Many of these individuals are transitioning from a hospital or rehabilitation facility and they still need help. Our Chronic Care Professionals have undergone specialized training courses in caring for clients with chronic conditions such as Alzheimer’s, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, COPD and arthritis. Our Interim Transitions program offers support to individuals to help avoid unnecessary re-hospitalizations and help them continue to live independently.
Relax & Recover
– Provides assistance before & after surgery (minor surgeries/day surgeries such as gallbladder, appendectomy, hysterectomy, etc.) During the initial stage of recovery from even minor surgery, a person’s physical condition can often prevent them from doing normal activities. We understand that without the assistance of caregiver, healing can be disturbed or even worsen post-operative symptoms. Our Care Professionals can provide assistance both before surgery as well as assistance after surgery.
New You Program
– Provides assistance before & after cosmetic surgery for individuals who have had cosmetic surgery, such as breast augmentation, face-lifts, liposuction or tummy tucks. We’ve developed a specialized program to assist them before the procedure and during the initial stages of recovery. The program is completely customizable and our Care Professionals can remain in the home for a few hours, for several days a week or longer if needed.
- (for ALF/ILF facilities) When it’s time for someone to relocate from their home to a facility- whether it’s an independent living, assisted living or long term care—the initial days represent a CrossRoads in their life experiences. As one of America’s most trusted and experienced providers of in-home care, we understand the challenges a new resident might face and we can make the transition period a little easier. Our Care Professional can provide support to the existing staff by extending our personal care companion services to the facility’s residents.
Here’s to Your HealthSM
- Our Here’s to Your Health program is an educational program that provides a valuable benefit for independent and assisted living facility residents and communities and has received exceptional praise from seniors across the country. We have more than 30, 60- minute health related lectures that provide valuable health information on a variety of topics of interest.
Retired to Hired
- For active seniors who are retired and compassionate about making a difference in the lives of others as well as earning some extra money, we have the solution with our Retired to Hire Program. Our program employees are individuals who assist other seniors who need just a bit of extra help or some friendly companionship. We have full and part time positions, training is provided.
Interim HealthCare understands that no two people need the same kind or amount of care at home. We work with you, your family members, and often your doctor to make sure that your needs are being met so you can stay home, and out of the hospital or a facility. We understand that sometimes just getting older makes it harder to shop, cook, safely take a bath or remember to take your medicines. We also know that if you have been in a hospital or nursing home or at a rehabilitation facility, you may need some extra care until you feel more like yourself. Our trained and supervised staff know that conditions like chronic heart disease, diabetes or breathing problems can make life a little harder to get through each day and we are here to help.
Through trained health care professionals, Interim provides a broad array of home care services to meet the needs of each person who wants to remain in the comfort of his or her home. Our services are customized for each individual to meet their needs. This promotes the maximum amount of freedom so they can become as engaged with their usual daily activities as their health permits. Letting someone come into your home is an important decision. Most of us aren’t aware of everything we should think about when faced with this decision for ourselves or someone we care about. Interim HealthCare is a name that is trusted by physicians and patients to deliver appropriate high quality home care.
Today, the challenges of staffing have become much more complex. Facilities and other organizations have a growing need for qualified health care staff and employees are looking for more control with their careers. Interim HealthCare has become a leader in the development of a supplemental workforce. Our success is based on our ability to recruit the best professionals and our responsiveness to the needs of the community, since we are locally owned and operated. Our commitment to building strong relationships with both clients and our employees is what makes Interim a staffing leader. From extended block contracts to per diem shifts, our nurses and other health care professionals have job flexibility to meet their needs while achieving a high level of value for each of our customers.