Interim HealthCare has been a leader in home based services for almost 50 years, providing patients trustworthy caregivers with the necessary experience to care for you or your loved one. Why choose Interim HealthCare?
- A family-oriented care approach is utilized in order to maximize communication and understanding.
- An unmatched dedication to integrity and high quality of care means an enhanced level of service.
- Our employees are insured with general and professional liability in order to ease patient legal concerns.
- Interim is a locally owned company, which is why we have a vested interest in providing the most appropriate level of services based on the needs of the individual. We are also part of a national company that is highly invested in seeking better ways of caring for people on a more personal level. This gives you the maximum benefit and the most up-to-date innovations in home care.
- Our highly trained staff has the most up-to-date training in their field of expertise, giving you peace of mind.
- We have services available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – giving you the help you need, when you need it the most.
Remember, if home care is recommended, it’s YOUR choice!
This service is available at these locations:
Amarillo | Austin | Brownfield | Bryan | Corpus Christi | Dallas | Fort Worth | Granbury | Levelland | Lubbock | Midland | New Braunfels | Pampa | Plainview | San Antonio | Temple | Waco
Clovis | Hobbs | Portales | Roswell
Living with hope.
Our role at Interim HealthCare Hospice is to support our patients and families as they approach the end of their lives. We will help them understand the choices available to them and work to support them in their decisions. We will provide personalized care, coordinating the services that will make them safe and comfortable. We encourage contact with friends and family that allow important things to be spoken, remembered and celebrated. Our focus will be to meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of our clients and those who love and care for them.
This service is available in
Abilene | Amarillo | Austin | Brownwood | Brownfield | Fort Worth | Granbury | Levelland | Lubbock | New Braunfels | Pampa | Plainview | San Angelo | San Antonio | Temple | Waco
Clovis | Portales
Care Point - Palliative Care
Based on our four care tenants of care and our two point model, CarePoint helps lower unplanned hospitalizations and unnecessary care, resulting in lowered costs to patients and the various community healthcare organizations providing them with other care services. Though proactive care planning, CarePoint can assist in reducing futile treatment options, reduce polypharmacy issues, and ensure that the patient’s treatment preferences are respected. Each of these areas result in higher patient satisfaction.
We understand that transitioning between care settings is a critical point in each patients treatment journey. Our transitional care coordinator provides services that help patients and care providers navigate those transitions seamlessly. This service emphasizes continuity of care between transitions, reducing potential costly risks related with poor transitional care.
These services are available at these locations:
Brownfield | Levelland | Lubbock | Plainview