Home Health Services - Greenville & The Upstate South Carolina
At Interim HealthCare of The Upstate South Carolina, we provide a wide range of Home Healthcare Services.
Home healthcare in South Carolina is typically less expensive and more convenient than staying in a hospital or rehab facility. According to national surveys, it’s what most people say they would choose if they needed additional help. Wouldn’t you?
Whether in need of Skilled Nursing, Infusion Therapy, Wound Care, Physical Therapy or other in-home services, our clients can remain in the comfort of their home while they are recovering from a hospital stay or injury.
Home Health Services are available in Cherokee, Spartanburg, Greenville, Pickens, Anderson and Oconee Counties.
Through our trained health care professionals, Interim HealthCare provides a variety of in-home healthcare services to the Upstate, South Carolina area. We work directly with you, your family and often a team of other health care professionals to make sure your needs are met.
Home Health Services Include...
- In-home Nursing
- Health Assessments
- Blood pressure monitoring and other vital signs,
- Glucose monitoring, post operation monitoring and telemonitoring
- Wound care
- Dressing changes
- A High Risk Team dedicated to reducing ER visits & Hospital re-admissions
- Ostomy/colostomy management
- IV management
- Medication reconciliation and reports to doctors or pharmacists
- Medication administration
- Teaching about diseases and treatment
- Chronic Disease Management for patients living with CHF, COPD, CAD & Diabetes
- Infusion Therapy
- Heparin flushes
- Foot care
- Management of urinary catheters
- Management of tubes, drains and bags
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy - specialized treatment for those with Dementia / Alzheimers
Interim HealthCare has been caring for patients around the nation since 1966 and in the Upstate South Carolina area since 1979.
We are trusted by physicians across the country as a highly respected leader in home healthcare services, We bring peace of mind to family members who don’t always live in the area. They know their loved one is being taken care of and looked after by our competent, caring staff.